Watch Your Mouth
Watch Your Mouth (WYM) is the first and only child-safe USB safety cover for the free end of your charger. *patent-pending* Keep reading to see why in 2021 alone, Watch Your Mouth has won the coveted Good Housekeeping Parenting Award for safety, the prestigious Mom’s Choice Award, the Independent Innovations Award for Baby Proofing Product of the Year, and the Parent Tested Parent Approved Seal of Approval. Watch Your Mouth has also been featured in Parents and Good Housekeeping magazines.
When your USB charger is left plugged in to a power source, current continues to flow. The charger’s free metal tip can release this current to an unintended source – such as a child’s hand or mouth – and this can cause devastating injury.
WYM snaps onto and encapsulates the free metal end of any standard USB charger to dramatically reduce the risk of trauma posed by a plugged-in charger. Our child-resistant closure allows you to keep your charger plugged-in and readily available for a charge while keeping its hazardous end out of reach from curious little hands and mouths.
Simply place the free metal end of your charger inside Watch Your Mouth, allowing the wire to sit in the groove. Snap closed! Need to charge your personal electronic device? Open our child-resistant closure, slide the charging end out along the grooves and connect to device. Snap closed around the wire to keep your WYM accessible.
- 3 or 6 units per package
- Can hold up to two cords per unit
- Compatible with standard USB chargers including but not limited to: Lightning, USB-C, Micro USB and Mini USB chargers.
- No small parts
- Made in the USA
- BPA Free non-conductive polypropylene
- Developed by Doctors and Engineers
- Dimensions: each safety device is 2.00 inches x 1.5 inches x 0.75 inches. 3/pack
- Recipient of
- Good Housekeeping 2021 Parenting Award
- 2021 Mom’s Choice Award
- 2021 Independent Innovations Award for Baby Proofing Product of the Year
- 2021 Parent Tested Parent Approved Seal of Approval.
- As featured in
- Parents Magazine
- Good Housekeeping Magazine
Watch Your Mouth by Geddy’s Mom
An introduction to Watch Your Mouth from Geddy’s Mom CEO and Co-Founder Dr. Sarah ShellWatch Video