Mom Shows the Horrifying Risks of Keeping Your Phone Charger Around Kids

Courtney Davis speaks out on how her 19-month old daughter received a disfiguring burn to her mouth in a matter of seconds as a result of placing a plugged in phone charger in her mouth when mom wasn’t watching. This is disturbing yet easily avoidable. And is the only thing you need to see before making a change.

Either consistently unplug and safely put away your chargers when they aren’t charging your device, or cover the charger lead with a non-conducting non-choking device that will protect their skin, and yours. Read details of this mother’s journey.

Contact us today to learn more about how you can protect your child from electrical shocks.

Sign up for our newsletter!

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.