Cynthia

My overall feeling towards this product is amazed at how great this was designed & how smart of an idea it was to come up with this because I feel this is something that is overlooked all too often & this is a problem. Honestly, even I didn’t think much of this until I read up on this after I received it. I had to read more on the back of the product’s packaging to find out how bad this could actually turn out & just how hazardous this could become for a baby if they do something with the end that they shouldn’t, like put it in their mouth & electrocute themselves accidentally. This is a great innovative, unique, helpful product that I feel could quite possibly blow up into something you’ll start to see more companies diving into just to make a similar product. It is a great idea & helps to avoid hazard of possible infant death which is very serious & should be taken as such!

Sign up for our newsletter!